Account Executive, Kase Printing, Inc.
Well established and growing North East full service sheet fed and digital print services provider is seeking an experienced sales representative for the New England and New York regions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You must be skillful at sales opportunity qualification, as you are responsible for prospecting and lead generation.
- You must have a proven ability to identify and communicate with decision makers.
- You must be a team player who is able to work collaboratively with customer service reps, production staff, and other sales personnel to attain company sales revenue goals.
The ideal candidate possesses the following:
- A minimum of three years of experience in print sales is required, preferably with a book of businesses with clients who require corporate publications and/or direct mail collateral and/or
casebound and paperback book and/or journal printing services.
- Proven track record of closing on new business with clients in existing markets plus a track record for identifying and expanding business with clients in newly identified service markets.
- As it relates to making presentations to prospects as well as to fostering strong relationships with existing clients, the candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communications
- Solid working knowledge of prepress services and short-run print manufacturing techniques relative to both digital print and sheet-fed offset print platforms.
- Solid working knowledge of USPS postal regulations as it relates to effectively consulting to clients as the regulations are updated.
Salary/Commission + Travel Expenses/Negotiable
Direct Application To:
All applications are kept in strict confidence.
Direct all inquiries to Mike Ribaudo, Vice President of Sales.
Kase Printing, Inc.
13 Hampshire Drive, Unit 12
Hudson, NH 03051
Fax: (603) 883-9232