Digital/Sheet-Fed Business Development, Kase Printing, Inc.
Well established and growing North East full service sheet-fed and digital print services provider is seeking an experienced sales representative for the New England and New York regions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You must be skillful at sales opportunity qualification, as you are responsible for prospecting and lead generation.
- You must have a proven ability to identify and communicate with decision-makers.
- You must be a team player who is able to work collaboratively with customer service reps, production staff, and other sales personnel to attain company sales revenue goals.
The ideal candidate possesses the following:
- A minimum of three years of experience in print sales is required, preferably with a book of businesses with clients who require corporate publications and/or direct mail collateral and/or
casebound and paperback book and/or journal printing services.
- Proven track record of closing on new business with clients in existing markets plus a track record for identifying and expanding business with clients in newly identified service markets.
- As it relates to making presentations to prospects as well as fostering strong relationships with existing clients, the candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication
- Solid working knowledge of prepress services and short-run print manufacturing techniques relative to both digital print and sheet-fed offset print platforms.
- Solid working knowledge of USPS postal regulations as it relates to effectively consulting to clients as the regulations are updated.
Salary/Commission + Travel Expenses/Negotiable
Direct Application To:
All applications are kept in strict confidence.
Direct all inquiries to Mike Ribaudo, Executive Vice President.
Kase Printing, Inc.
13 Hampshire Drive, Unit 12
Hudson, NH 03051
Fax: (603) 883-9232